Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.momentum.nu
What personal information we collect and why we collect it
When visitors post comments on the page, the information provided in the comment form is stored in addition to the IP address of the visitor and the visitor’s browser version. This is done to help avoid junk comments.
An anonymous text string generated based on your email address (also called a “hash”) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check if you have an account there. Gravatar’s privacy statement is here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After your comment has been approved, your profile picture will be visible to anyone in connection with your comment.
If you upload photos to the site, you should avoid uploading photos that contain information about the place it was taken (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the site can download and retrieve such information from images on the site.
If you post a comment on this site, please ask us to remember your name, email and website. This information is stored in a cookie and is there to make things easier for you. You do not need to re-enter this information the next time you post a comment. These cookies expire after one year.
If you visit our login page, we will create a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal information and disappears as soon as you close your browser.
When you log in, cookies are created that store your login information and choices you have made regarding how content should be displayed. Cookies with login information expire after two days, while those with display options last for one year. If you check & # x2122; Remember me & quot ;, your login information will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, these cookies will disappear.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal information, but only the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this page may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the site from which the embedded content comes.
Who we share your information with
We do not share information with others without your permission.
How long we keep information about you
If you leave a comment, the comment and information about the comment will be stored indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize follow-up comments and approve them automatically instead of putting them in a queue where they have to be manually approved by an editor.
For users who register on this website (if this option exists), personal information that they provide in their user profile is also stored. All users can view, edit and delete their own personal information at any time (except username). The site administrators can also view and edit this information.
Your rights regarding information we have about you
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request an export file containing the personal information we hold about you. This includes all data you have given us. You can also request that we delete all personal information we have about you. This does not include information we are required to store for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where we send information about you
Visitors’ comments can be checked through an automatic spam detection service.
Your contact information
According to the Personal Data Act, we are obliged to inform you about how we handle the information you give us, and
what rights you have in connection with this. The information you provide is intended to:
- Provide you and others in our target group with relevant and good information, offers and opportunities related to being amputated, relatives and / or interested in the topic.
- Get in touch with others in the same situation.
- Give you and other members a relevant offer according to age, interests and challenges that you and others in a similar situation often face.
- Ensure effective use of the funds we manage on behalf of the organization so that these are used as appropriately as possible to strengthen your interests as a member.
Unless you make a written reservation upon registration, or later, you therefore agree that:
- You provide this information voluntarily.
- Momentum may store and process information about you that you provide to us, including storing such information with third-party vendors such as Microsoft and Mailchimp.
- The information is in principle not disclosed to others, unless these are anonymised.
- Anonymous information from you is registered on our website through Google Analytics and is used to analyze the traffic on the website, so that we can improve it.
- Contact information can still be handed out when participating in various events to get in touch with other members (participant lists, etc.).
- You can at any time have access to the information we have about you, demand that it be corrected and / or demand that it be deleted by giving written notice to the administrative secretary of Momentum.
- The information will be stored for up to 2 years after termination of membership in order to be able to follow up forgotten payments, member documentation to the authorities or the like.
- Registration for events is binding and payment is required. In the event of a waiver, this must be covered through your own travel insurance.
- You agree that you mainly receive information electronically and therefore subscribe to newsletters that give you information about events, membership magazines, etc.
- You have the right to limit our treatment options by giving us written or oral notice. This could then have consequences for what we can offer you.
- Momentum reserves all rights to take photos and video materials during events and use this for various purposes such as reports in the member magazine Livsglede, on the website, facebook and in any advertisements.
- The person in question will always be able to receive a photo and / or video material of themselves afterwards if desired. On the other hand, it is not permitted to use this material for anything other than private use for the individual member, unless otherwise expressly agreed.